Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
For 2017 Britannia is refreshed as a contemporary bullion investment choice, with a mint mark denoting the respective anniversary and a unique radial sunburst background design. This is the first time this new feature has been struck on a UK bullion coins, providing additional security for investors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue designation guarantees this coin was one of the first released from the Mint.
- Limited mintage of 7,030 coins.
- The first mintmarked bullion coin from The Royal Mint celebrating 30 years of the Gold Britannia's tradition and legacy.
- The Britannia Anniversary is also the only 2017 coin with an updated obverse design.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds on a new textured background.
- Reverse: Features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. Unique trident mintmark displays "30" between the prongs of the trident.
Display your Gold Britannia in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This 2017 Gold Britannia coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 2017 Great Britain 1 oz Gold Britannia 30th Anniversary MS-70 NGC First Day of Issue coin to your cart today!
Britannia is the female personification of Britain, embodying the changing ideals and values of our country throughout history. Despite her mythical beginnings, she has often been said to resemble powerful women through the ages.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.