Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 2,500 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued display box, along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the 5th effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, design by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Depicts the Britannia design, with the Oriental Border surrounding it to celebrate the expansion of The Royal Mint's business in Asia.
- Sovereign coin backed by British government.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this artistic coin to your cart today!
Britannia is the female personification of Britain, an enduring symbol that has appeared on coinage for centuries. Throughout shifts in art and politics, technology and popular culture, she has reflected the spirit and values of the nation.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Mark R
From:Bel Air, MD
Date:Dec 5, 2018
This one of the most attractive designs of 2018. The Royal Mint consistently strikes high quality proof coins. It has a very low mintage of 2500 coins. I ordered two coins. The design has a great tie to the British Trade Dollars of late 19th and early 20th century which also have an oriental border and a standing figure of Britannia.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.