2019 1/2 oz Gold Eagle MS-70 PCGS (First Day, Black Label)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
5% Off The Premium
|1 - 9||$763.45||$771.40||$795.26|
|10 - 19||$758.45||$766.35||$790.05|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Gold American Eagle features a stunning design that is recognized worldwide and often considered the most beautiful design of American coinage. This beauty has led the Gold Eagle to be the most popular Gold coin in the United States.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first shipped from the mint.
- APMEXclusive® black label design.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a half ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this MS-70 2019 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review