2019 1/4 oz Gold Eagle MS-70 PCGS (First Strike, Black Label)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
8% Off The Premium
|1 - 9||$391.74||$395.82||$408.06|
|10 - 19||$389.74||$393.80||$405.98|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
As low as $64.99 per coin over spot!
The Gold American Eagle, showing a proud Lady Liberty, is often considered the most beautiful of all American coin designs. Certified by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, this 2019 1/4 Gold Eagle combines collectibility with bullion appeal.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- APMEXclusive® black label design.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Display your certified Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Containing 1/4 oz of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2019 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review