1960-D Franklin Half Dollar 40-Coin Shotgun Roll BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is a tougher to find Shotgun size roll, or $20 face value sized roll, all coins are original to the roll from the bank. This particular roll is from the California Bank and Trust.
- Approximately 14.46 oz of Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll.
- Rolls are solid date.
- Obverse: John Sinnock's design of Benjamin Franklin with "Liberty" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
- All coins are dated 1960-D from the Denver Mint.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add this $20 face value roll of Brilliant Uncirculated 90% Silver Franklin Halves to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.