|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Step into the past with a fully gold-plated .9999 fine Silver tribute to the 1908 British Gold sovereign coin, which represents an important piece of the Royal Canadian Mint’s 110-year history. With the exception of the amended date of “2018”, the reverse design is nearly identical to the original piece, including the same “C” mint mark that stands for the Ottawa mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: The effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features Benedetto Pistrucci’s neoclassical-style design for the British Gold Sovereign, as it appeared on coins struck by the Ottawa Branch of the Royal Mint in 1908. Saint George is shown on horseback, his left hand holding the reins while his right hand holds a sword. A dragon lies wounded at the horse’s feet.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This tribute to the original 1908 sovereign represents a piece of our history, and world numismatic history too. It is an ideal addition to any history-themed collection. Add this 2018 110th Anniversary coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.