Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Like a kaleidoscope of ornate shapes and patterns, the mandala is a spellbinding representation of symmetry, harmony and unity. Art, astronomy and geometry intersect in the monthly Birthstone Series, which features a colorful henna-inspired motif and a Swarovski® crystal that adds vibrant symbolism to this birthday celebration.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a colorful artistic lotus symbol with a large Swarovski® crystal representing the birthstone month.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 1/4 oz Silver $3 December Birthstone Series coin to your cart today!
The reverse by Pandora Young presents a cross-cultural celebration inspired by the ancient tradition of Indian mehndi. A symmetrical arrangement of highly ornate shapes and symbols form a 12-point radial pattern that reflects the calendar year. A prominent henna motif — the lotus — is among the finely detailed elements that emanate from the center, where a colorful Swarovski® crystal represents the December birthstone, tanzanite. A selective application of color complements the stone, while the playful contrast between soft and vivid tones highlights the layered complexity of the engraved artistry.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.