Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
When viewed in the natural light, the reverse features a daytime scene filled with summer sunlight that heightens the colours of the sky and the eagle. When viewed under a black light (included), a glowing sunset dramatically paints the sky and adds longer shadows to the surface of the water below.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle in its coastal habitat swooping over the water enhanced with blacklit technology.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This coin’s, impeccable detail, rich color and glowing effects will be admired time and time again! Add this 2019 1 oz Silver Reflections Bald Eagle coin to your cart today!
Set over Canada’s Pacific coastal waters, the reverse image by Julius Csotonyi evokes a sense of awe and reverence for both the bald eagle and its coastal habitat. The multi-layered design depicts a sunny, summer day along the rocky shoreline, where the engraved evergreen trees reach for the blue-colored sky overhead. Talons at the ready, a bald eagle swoops low over the shallow water, where translucent blue enamel stands in for the sky’s reflection without obscuring the underwater view. When viewed under a black light, the same scene transitions to dusk, as a fiery sunset lights up the sky and casts longer shadows on the water.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.