2019 Canada 5 oz Silver $1 Big Coin Series Caribou (25-Cent Coin)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The big-coin series continues in 2019 as reverse Gold plating adds a warm-toned gleam that creates a beautiful contrast next to the silver shine of the engraved relief.
This 5 oz fine Silver version of the 25-cent coin features Emanuel Hahn’s iconic caribou design, which was first issued in 1937. With a number of notable exceptions, the design has been used continuously on Canadian “quarters.”
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver, metal weight of 157.6 grams.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Coin has a diameter of 65.25 millimeters.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features Canadian artist Emanuel Hahn’s iconic left-side profile of a caribou with majestic antlers. The caribou is selectively gold-plated. The reverse is engraved with the word “CANADA”, the date “2019” and the face value of “25 CENTS”.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this beautiful Gold plated 5 oz Silver $1 Big Coin Series Caribou coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.