2019 Canada 2 oz Silver $30 Zentangle Art: The Bighorn Sheep
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Bighorn Sheep is the third release in this series featuring a Zentangle®-inspired reverse. The bighorn sheep is known for its mighty resolve as it conquers rugged terrain at seemingly impossible heights.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- Limited mintage of 4,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an ornate, abstract rendering of a Bighorn Sheep.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this $30 Fine Silver Zentangle Art: The Bighorn Sheep coin to your cart today!
The bighorn sheep lends its likeness to an artistic re-imagining on the reverse, where an original concept by illustrator Jori van der Linde is brought to life by fine engraving and multiple finishes. Inspired by the Zentangle® method of drawing, a captivating combination of abstract patterns adds a sense of texture, depth and creative contrast to this creative portrait, as each motif fills the space within the outline of the sheep’s distinctive curled horns and woolly features.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.