2019 GB 1 oz Silver Landmarks Buckingham Palace (MintDirect®)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
As low as $6.79 per coin over spot!
|1 - 19||$22.13||$22.36||$23.05|
|20 - 99||$21.73||$21.96||$22.64|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
As low as $6.79 per coin over spot!
This is the fourth and final coin in the Landmarks of Britain bullion series from The Royal Mint. APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes.
This process seals the coin within the card, (requires the coin to be removed from the original capsule) creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Fourth and final coin in successful 4-coin series from The Royal Mint.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins worldwide.
- The third coin in the Landmarks of Britain Series to feature The Royal Mint's guilloché obverse design.
- Obverse: Displays a profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features an image of Buckingham Palace.
Display your Silver Landmarks of Britain Buckingham Palace coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This limited mintage 2019 Buckingham Palace coin is an ideal addition to any bullion collection. Add this 2019 1 oz Silver Landmarks of Britain Buckingham Palace coin to your cart today!
Learn more at our Landmarks of Britain series page.
MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed "Monster Boxes," exactly as they were delivered, providing peace-of-mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 2019 1 oz Silver Landmarks of Britain Buckingham Palace MintDirect® Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left The British Royal Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
It is only fitting for Buckingham Palace to be the last coin in the Landmarks of Britain series, due to its significance of being the London residence and headquarters of the United Kingdom monarchy. While The Queen holds many official events and receptions at the famous landmark, the State Rooms are open to visitors for touring in the summers. Buckingham Palace has 775 rooms, with 19 State rooms, 52 Royal and guest bedrooms, 188 staff bedrooms, 92 offices and 78 bathrooms. The palace is also the center and focal point for significant national celebrations.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.