Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a captivating image of a full moon behind a leafless tree. A man stands to the left, gazing down the Red Road in quiet contemplation, his pipe at the ready to carry his prayers to the Great Spirit. The feather headdress reveals he has been honored for four separate achievements, and the strands of hair that flow from his face are symbolic of his connection to the web of life as a sacred part of creation.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Collect them all. Add this 1/4 oz Silver $3 Little Spirit Moon coin to your cart today!
In December, long nights and quiet days give us time to go within, to care for ourselves physically and spiritually. Only with rest and silence can we restore our health and receive the vision of how to live our lives- a way of being that enables us to walk the Red Road with joy, gratitude, respect, honesty and caring, and share this positive energy to benefit all.
Grandmother Moon is always ready to share her loving wisdom, and this captivating coin series brings you her life teachings with 13 original woodland designs. Canada’s Indigenous people view every aspect of nature as a living relation that plays an active role in their lives. And although variations do exist due to geography and climate, Grandmother Moon is a central figure, her kind and gentle ways always a common thread.
For the Anishnabe people, the woodland cultures that extend from the eastern seaboard to the Great Lakes, and the headwaters of the Mackenzie River. Every moon brings a new teaching that is illustrated in each coin design to foster understanding and respect for all of Earth’s creatures, a stunning work of art with a unique insight into Indigenous life.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.