Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1817 Capped Bust Half Dollar has been certified as VF-35 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 122 coins!
- This coin has a mintage of 1,215,567.
- Population of 122 coins at this grade level with 770 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s VF-35 condition.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Capped Bust Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1817 Capped Bust Half Dollar graded VF-35 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.