Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® Premier coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Second release in the Pegasus series from Pobjoy Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II used exclusively by Pobjoy Mint.
- Reverse: Features Pegasus, the mythical horse, rearing up with his wings spread.
- Underneath Pegasus' torso is a "P" privy mark, indicating the coin is a reverse frosted coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British Virgin Island government.
Secure your Silver Pegasus Reverse Frosted BU coin by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This 2019 Silver Pegasus Reverse Frosted BU coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2019 Silver Pegasus Reverse Frosted MintDirect® Premier Single coin to your cart today!
With each release, The Pobjoy Mint introduces coins with new designs. New dies are engraved, prepared and deployed to strike the coins for each release.
The coin dies wear down over thousands of strikes, causing the details of the engraved die that transfers to the newly struck coin to flatten, diminishing the quality of the finished coin below standards. At this point, the dies are replaced. For each minting press, new dies may be required multiple times each year.
Once the new dies are installed, the strike quality (the detail transferred to the newly struck coin) returns to its maximum. There is no public notice that dies are changed, and each minting press changes dies at different times required by die wear.
Because each new launch brings new dies, APMEX has designated all products delivered by The Pobjoy Mint during the first 30 days of their issuance that go through the MintDirect® process as MintDirect® Premier.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® Premier coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 2019 1 oz Silver Pegasus Reverse Frosted MintDirect® Premier Single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left The Pobjoy Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.