2013 (J-Kansas City) $20 FRN CU-66 EPQ PMG (Butterfly Error)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
A unique opportunity to own a choice uncirculated example of a butterfly fold over error note.
- The $20 Federal Reserve Notes were issued beginning in 1934.
- Certified by PMG as Gem Crisp Uncirculated-66 EPQ.
- Denoted by PMG as having Exceptional Paper Quality (EPQ).
- From series 2013 at the Kansas City District.
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
Add this nice error note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.