|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Nice and evenly worn, this coin is an affordable way to fill a gap in your album or type set.
- Contains .3866 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Features an eagle perched on a branch holding 3 arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Coins minted at the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Protect and display your Liberty Seated Half Dollar by adding a Dansco Album to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1846 Liberty Seated Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.