1896 $2.00 Silver Certificate Educational Note VF-25 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
These notes are referred to as the Educational Series for their artistic designs and are some of the most in demand of all U.S. paper money.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency holder from PMG.
- Lightly circulated note from series 1896 graded by PMG as Very Fine-25 condition with bright paper.
- Tillman/Morgan signatures—Friedberg #247.
- Face: A vignette of "Science Presenting Steam and Electricity to Commerce and Manufacture."
- Back: Dual portraits of Robert Fulton and Samuel B. Morse.
Silver Certificates are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. These notes were backed by and could be redeemed for Silver coin! Add one of these great collector items to your cart today!
Series 1896 Silver Certificates were issued in denominations of $1.00, $2.00 and $5.00.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.