1860-O Liberty Seated Dollar Fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
1860 was the last time the Seated Liberty Dollar minted in New Orleans. With a mintage of 515,000, this is one of the most prolific issues of the Seated Dollar, but these coins still enjoy high demand due to the popular type.
- Contains 0.7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 515,000, and the final issue from New Orleans.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a branch holding 3 arrows, with a shield on its chest.
Protect and display your Liberty Seated Dollar by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
These coins would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
APMEX, one of the leading Precious Metals dealers in the country, specializes in Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium coins and bullion products. As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 U.S. Gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities and Silver dollars for both the novice and the expert.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.