1879-1883 5-Coin Morgan Dollar "O" Mint Set MS-63 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
George T. Morgan’s timeless design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors around the world. This 5-coin set contains one PCGS-certified coin from the first 5 years of production from the New Orleans Mint.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver for a total Silver weight of 3.87 oz.
- Includes the 1879-O, 1880-O, 1881-O, 1882-O, and 1883-O Morgan Dollar.
- Coins come encapsulated by PCGS as being in MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 5-Coin Morgan Silver Dollar Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.