- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program will consist of four coins minted in 2018 on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the Currency of the EC8 2018 Coin Program.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule inside unique Certi-Lock packaging for security and authentication.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Depicts the Monserratian territorial flag, a blue ensign with the British Union Flag in the canton and the coat of arms of Montserrat. The coat of arms consist of a shield featuring a lady in green representing Erin, the female personification of Ireland holding a golden harp with one arm while embracing the Cross, symbolizing Christianity, in the other arm.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.