Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Issued by the Bank of Korea, this beautiful 3-coin set contains second year issues of the country's newest collector series commemorating South Korea's 21 National Parks.
The 2018 dated and partial colorized coins commemorate the Deogyusan, Mudeungsan, and Hallyeohaesang National Parks.
- Contains three .435 oz .999 fine Silver coins.
- Limited to only 8,000 sets worldwide and fewer sets are available on the market outside of South Korea.
- Comes with a box and a certificate of authenticity issued by the Bank of Korea.
- Obverses: The Deogyusan National Park coin features a portrait Muju-Gucheon-dong in autumn. The Mudeungsan National Parkcoin features a portrait of a columnar joint at Ipseokdae. The last coin, the Hallyeohaesang National Park coin features a portrait of Somaemuldo.
- Reverses: The Deogyusan coin's reverse features a portrait of native species, the Kumgang Fat Minnow & Korean fir. The Mudeungsan coin's reverse features native species, the Otter & Lindera sericea. The reverse of the Hallyeohaesange coin features native species, the Fairy Pitta & the Common Eelgrass.
Most of these beautiful Korean and very limited sets have never left the domestic market. Add this scarce 3-Coin Proof Silver commemorative set celebrating the Korean national parks to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.