|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath surrounding the Roman numeral "V".
- Minted at Philadelphia, PA.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1883 Liberty Head Nickel to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.