Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This pendant is a diamond-cut, Silver bezel with a scalloped face that comes complete with a beautiful 2018 1 oz Mexican Silver Libertad. A small mounting screw atop the pendant keeps the coin in place.
- The Sterling Silver bezel contains 0.098 oz Silver for a total Silver content of 1.098 oz. The screw is Silver-plated.
- Each pendant includes a bail suitable for hanging from a chain.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
See our wide selection of Gold and Silver chains here.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2018 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad Pendant to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.