Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Beautifully designed, this iconic coin from The Perth Mint is available in .999 fine Silver, making it an ideal investment piece. A microscopic letter engraved into a letter from the coin's "AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO" heading provides you authentication and detection against counterfeits.
- Contains a total of 25 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Includes tamper-evident seal from The Perth Mint.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the face value.
- Reverse: Features the classic red kangaroo design by Dr. Stuart Devlin, surrounded by a radiating design meant to symbolize sunlight, along with a micro-engraved letter appearing under magnification.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 2019 Australian Silver Kangaroo with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
The 2019 Silver Kangaroo not only features a gorgeous design, and is offered at a terrific bullion price point. Add this 25-coin tube of 2019 1 oz Silver Kangaroos from The Perth Mint to your cart today!
The kangaroo is the most instantly recognizable wildlife symbol of Australia. The world's largest marsupial, females carry their infants around in their pouch for two months after being born. These young kangaroos, called joeys, will stay close to their mothers until about eight months of age.
Red Kangaroos hop along on their powerful hind legs and do so at tremendous speed and with incredible grace. In fact, a red kangaroo can reach speeds of over 35 miles per hour! Their massive gait allows them to cover 25 feet in a single leap. The male kangaroos are larger than the females, and sometimes fight over potential mates by leaning back on their tails and boxing each other with their strong hind legs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.