Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in 10 tubes of 25 each inside a Mini Monster Box, which fits inside a standard safety deposit box, for a total of 250 oz of Silver.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the face value.
- Reverse: Features the classic red kangaroo design by Dr. Stuart Devlin, surrounded by a radiating design, along with a micro-engraved letter appearing under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The 2019 Silver Kangaroo not only features a gorgeous design, but is offered at a terrific bullion price point. Add this 2019 1 oz Silver Kangaroo Mini Monster Box to your cart today!
Mint-sealed tubes feature a holographic security strip placed on top of the tube by The Perth Mint, providing the ability to tell if the tube has been tampered with since leaving the mint.
The kangaroo is the most instantly recognizable wildlife symbol of Australia. The world's largest marsupial, females carry their infants around in their pouch for two months after being born. These young kangaroos, called joeys, will stay close to their mothers until about eight months of age.
Red Kangaroos hop along on their powerful hind legs and do so at tremendous speed and with incredible grace. In fact, a red kangaroo can reach speeds of over 35 miles per hour! Their massive gait allows them to cover 25 feet in a single leap. The male kangaroos are larger than the females, and sometimes fight over potential mates by leaning back on their tails and boxing each other with their strong hind legs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.