1893 Barber Quarter MS-64 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1893 Barber Quarter has been graded and certified by PCGS as being in MS-64 condition. These coins were the workhorse of their day and circulated heavily. Not many were saved making this example highly desirable!
- Contains .1808 oz Silver.
- Graded MS-64 PCGS guarantees the authenticity and condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 5,444,000 coins.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1893 Barber Quarter graded by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.