Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Beautifully designed, Britannia's mindful expression and the helmet represent Britain's military presence, while the olive branch represents peace. This coin is graded a perfect PF-70 by NGC.
- Contains 0.25 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- Encapsulated in an NGC holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Portrays the iconic Britannia as a symbol of eternal struggle. Her helmet, modeled in the Corinthian style, exudes the military strength of Britannia, while the olive branch signifies her peaceful nature.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this perfectly graded PF-70 2010 1/4 oz Gold Britannia to your cart today!
A lovely addition to any coin collection, Minted by the Royal Mint in Great Britain, the Gold Britannia coin is one of the most beautiful coins on the market. British legal tender, the Gold Britannia has a face value of 25 pounds (£25) and is 91.67% fine Gold (22-karat Gold). Depicting Queen Elizabeth II on its obverse and the Britannia image on its reverse, this Proof Gold Britannia is the perfect addition to your Gold coin collection or Gold investment portfolio.
Buy Gold Britannia coins to add to your Gold coin collection. APMEX makes it easy to buy Gold by offering competitive Gold prices on all Gold coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.