- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .3734 oz actual Gold weight.
- France experienced a revolutionary calendar, whereby the dates were figured from 1792.
- So the year AN11 is 1803, AN12 is 1804, AN13 is 1805, AN14 is 1806.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A left facing bust of Napoleon Bonaparte, First Consul of France from 1799-1804, appears on this short-lived design.
- Reverse: Enwreathed value and date.
- Struck at the Paris Mint in 1802-1806.
- Tough coin to find in problem free condition.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding a nice presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.3734 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a historic design, these early 19th century French 40 Francs were struck in limited quantities and are very popular with world Gold coin collectors. Add one of these elusive 19th century French Gold 40 Franc coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.