Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Chinese New Year festival is a time for families to reunite, to honor household and heavenly deities, as well as ancestors, and remains the most important social and economic holiday in China. The dragon is a well-recognized symbol of Chinese culture believed to bring good luck. It is also considered to be a symbol of power, strength, wealth and good fortune.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a clear latex display case with a black frame, packaged within a beautifully illustrated shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2018 year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a dragon with a depiction of the flaming pearl. Dragons are often portrayed pursuing this metaphor for wisdom and enlightenment in fine art, and the imagery is recreated in the popular Chinese New Year dragon dances. These colorful and energetic performances, traditional representations of welcoming good fortune into a community, often include a performer holding a rod with a colored sphere representing the pearl which is ‘chased’ by the dragon.
With a limited mintage of 5,000 coins and a beautiful colorized coin with original packaging, this item will be popular for all celebrating the New Year. Add this Chinese New Year Dragon coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.