Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Sorry you missed this limited-time deal!
Find more great offers on popular products by visiting our Vault Deals page!
- Contains a total of 20 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 500,000 coins.
- Coin features a unique rectangular shape.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, year-date, weight, and fineness.
- Reverse: Features a stylized Chinese dragon chasing a flaming pearl, with wind, clouds and water in the background. The design also includes The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 2018 Australian Silver Dragon from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The 2018 Silver Dragon features a unique rectangle format, and is offered at a terrific bullion price point. Add the 2018 1 oz Silver Dragon from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
Mint-sealed tubes of 20-coins feature a holographic security strip placed on top of the tube by The Perth Mint, allowing the ability to tell if the tube has been tampered with since leaving the mint.
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature, symbol of power, strength, wealth, and good fortune, and is often portrayed alongside a luminous or flaming pearl. Dragons are also believed to be the rulers of water and weather.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.