1913 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle MS-61 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This beautiful coin was minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage." Near gem quality Pre-33 Gold is hard to find and makes a great addition to any Gold collection.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-61 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order today!
NGC has guaranteed the Brilliant Uncirculated Mint State-61 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.