- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin and its designation of Full Split Bands.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman
- Obverse: Representation of Liberty with wings in her hair symbolizing Liberty of Thought.
- Reverse: Shows a bundle of rods with a fasces, surrounded by an olive branch.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia have no mint mark.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1940 Mercury Dime to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.