1932-S Washington Quarter MS-63 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Key Date 1932-S Washington Quarter may exhibit light natural toning adding to its originality!
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch below.
Protect and display your Washington Quarter by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1932-S Washington Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.