Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The series features changing designs every year, all with the same message referring to the well known phrase "Panta Rhei" (everything flows) by the famous Greek philosopher Heraclitus.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Fifth anniversary issue of Chronos series. First issue with Tokelau legal tender.
- Coins will be in Uncirculated bullion condition and delivered in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a clock dial with ornaments showing the time 5 minutes to 12:00. The newly added denomination of $5 is located at 5 o'clock and the quote NOW AND FOREVER at the 9 o'clock mark. The 12 o'clock mark features "AG" which is the Latin abbreviation for Argentum.
- Reverse: Features the stylized Uroboros, a symbol for eternity, with a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II above the purity and weight below. Ornaments surrounding the center.
- Struck by the Pressburg Mint, Slovakia on LBMA certified blanks provided by SEMPSA JP, part of the Heimerle + Meule Group.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add this beautiful and low mintage 1 oz Silver coin to your cart today!
The Pressburg Mint, also named Bratislavska Mincovna is based in Bratislava, Slovakia and revives the traditional history of the old mint of the country.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.