|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This scarce variety of Canadian Gold coinage is a great variety to add to any collection or bullion investment.
- Contains 0.2419 oz of Gold.
- Certification by NGC guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: King George V's effigy.
- Reverse: The Coat of Arms adopted in 1868.
- These Gold coins are rarely seen and hold the unique distinction of being Canada’s first-ever Gold coins.
- Many coins of this type were melted in 2015 by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your $5 Canadian Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Canada issued circulating Gold coins from 1912-1914. These coins are part of Canadian history and are among the earliest Gold coins to come from Canada. Add this piece of Canadian history to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.