1992 Russia Gold 100 Roubles Woolly Mammoth PF-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This is a nice proof coin with a low mintage of 14,000 pieces. A wooly mammoth is featured on the reverse.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Featured in the center is the double-headed eagle, the famous official emblem of the Bank of Russia, surrounded by "Bank of Russia" and the face value, both written in Cyrillic letters.
- Reverse: Features a Woolly Mammoth within a radiant map.
- Struck at the Moscow Mint.
Protect and display your Russian 100 Roubles Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this stunning proof coin depicting a Woolly Mammoth to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.