|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These beautiful Gold five-dollar coins from Singapore were issued in 1983-1984 and feature a traditional Asian Phoenix design. Great piece to own in such a high grade.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- This coin has been authenticated and encapsulated by NGC.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a rendition of a phoenix, surrounded by the denomination, purity and weight.
- Reverse: Features the Singapore coat of arms with the nation's name in its four official languages.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these beautiful Singapore Gold coins to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.