- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $1 FRN's were issued beginning in April 1965.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Like new notes from series 1963-A in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: A portrait of George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the U.S.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
As the first of a new type, these are sought after by paper money collectors. Add one of these to your cart today!
Granahan/Fowler signatures—Friedberg #1901-C.
The series 1963 One Dollar Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued in this denomination. Although Federal Reserve Notes entered circulation in 1914, the circulating $1 note remained the Silver Certificate until 1963!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.