Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/50 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule, with a display box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 15,000.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Guaranteed by the South African Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this fractional 2019 1/50 oz Proof Gold Krugerrand coin to your cart today!
The South African Mint has been one of the world's leading producers of coins since it was founded in 1890. The Krugerrand is one of the best-known Gold coins in the world.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.