- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Comes in plastic protective packaging.
- Series 1963-B $1.00 FRNs.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- From the San Francisco Federal Reserve District.
- Face: A portrait of George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the U.S.
Add these notes "Barr" Notes to your cart today!
Serving the shortest term as Secretary of Treasury - less than a month from December 21st, 1968 to January 20th, 1969 between the terms of Henry H. Fowler and David M. Kennedy - Joseph Barr and his signature on the $1 Federal Reserve Notes were destined to become a stand out in the world of paper money collectors.
Creating immediate speculation, these notes have become a staple in most collections.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.