- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Comes in plastic protective packaging.
- Series 1963-B $1.00 FRNs.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- From the San Francisco Federal Reserve District.
- Face: A portrait of George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the U.S.
Protect your Currency in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add these notes "Barr" Notes to your cart today!
Serving the shortest term as Secretary of Treasury - less than a month from December 21st, 1968 to January 20th, 1969 between the terms of Henry H. Fowler and David M. Kennedy - Joseph Barr and his signature on the $1 Federal Reserve Notes were destined to become a stand out in the world of paper money collectors.
Creating immediate speculation, these notes have become a staple in most collections.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.