Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Sold out at the mint! This is the first double-concave piedfort coin, twice the thickness of a typical fine silver coin featuring a concave-shaped reverse and obverse. The curved hape pulls you into the design and 60 mm diameter shows great detail.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes inside a capsule with mint issue box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a likeness of Queen Elizabeth II by artist Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: The reverse features a three-quarter view, a brown bear splashes its way across a salmon-rich river in Western Canada. Against a mountain backdrop, the bear seemingly pauses mid-step to gaze at the viewer. Various finishes add depth to the inward-curving design, which also includes the word "Canada," the year "2019" and the face value of "100 dollars."
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 10 oz Silver Double Concave Brown Bear coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.