Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Release label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight.
- Guaranteed by the South African Mint.
Protect and display your Silver Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
52 years after the release of the original Gold bullion Krugerrand, the South African Mint and Rand Refinery have released the second Silver Bullion Coin. Add this 2019 South Africa 1 oz Silver Krugerrand Early Release graded coin to your cart today!
Each Bullion Silver coin is struck in one continuous press that creates its lustrous finish. The Silver 1 oz BU coin features the distinctive Krugerrand design, making it an irresistible addition to any collection. The Gold Krugerrand was the first Gold bullion coin produced in the world and has been a worldwide standard since the third of July 1967 and has been a mainstay of the Gold bullion industry. This 2019 1 oz Silver Krugerrand will be popular with investors and collectors.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.