Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Perth Mint released this beautiful Silver coin featuring two detailed colorized horses to celebrate 2014 as the Chinese Lunar Year of the Horse. This coin has been graded a perfect PF-70 and designated Early Release by NGC.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a certified NGC holder to guarantee and protect the coin's perfect PF-70 condition.
- The Early Release label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two colorized horses standing next to a stream. The Chinese character for "horse," the label "Year of the Horse" and the Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark also appear.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Perth Mint lunar series is a perfect addition to any Silver collection. Add this 2014 1/2 oz Silver Colorized Lunar Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.