Near-Mint and white, this coin is a great example of the No CENTS type.
- One year type without "Cents" on the reverse.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a crown.
- Reverse: Features a "V," the Roman numeral for "Five," encompassed by the Legend and "E Pluribus Unum."
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
Add this 1883 Liberty V Nickel to your cart today!