1864-1909 Indian Head Cents 1,000 ct Bag (Cull)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
These coins are sold by the 1,000 count bag. Put away several of these bags for the future!
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in 1,000 count bag.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1864-1909 Indian Head Cent 1,000 count bag to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.