Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Exact mintage figure is unknown as most were struck at an as needed basis.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-55 condition.
- Interesting coin from the Gold Rush era.
- Obverse: Popular bald eagle motif wings spread with claw on shield bearing stripes of the original 13 colonies.
- Reverse: 50 Monogram centered with spiral border extending outward.
Showcase your certified $50 Humbert Gold Ingot U.S. Assay Office by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1851 $50 Humbert Gold Ingot U.S. Assay Office graded AU-55 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 55|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.