|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protect the perfect PR-70 condition of the coin.
- First Strike Designation guarantees the coin was received within the first 30 days of release.
- Mintage of no more than 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value, Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts a domesticated pig along with four piglets, amid stylized foliage. The Chinese character for "pig" and the inscription "Year of the Pig" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This Year of the Pig coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2019 graded 1 oz Silver Year of the Pig in High Relief to your cart today!
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Australian 2019 Year of the Pig 1 oz Silver Proof High Relief coin represents the very best in minting excellence and design. Each coin is meticulously struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in proof quality.
The birth dates for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar pig include 1923, 19345, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and 2019. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be honest, sincere and generous and have a calm temperament.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.