Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Population of 30 coins at this grade level with 14 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the words "Pikes Peak" on the coronet.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "Clark Gruber & Co Denver" and the denomination.
- This coin does not feature a mint mark.
Showcase your certified $10 Clark Gruber Colorado Gold Rush by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this $10 Clark Gruber Colorado Gold Rush graded AU-58 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 58|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.