Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in Copper.
- Population of 1 coin at this grade level with none graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PR-65 RED condition.
- The slab bears a CAC sticker attesting to its eye appeal.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
- Obverse: Miss Liberty with her hair piled atop her head, with IN GOD WE TRUST and 13 stars.
- Reverse: Eagle with an olive branch.
- This so-called "Washlady" Dollar, due to how her hair is tied back. It was considered as unkempt.
Showcase your certified Pattern "Washlady" Silver Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Pattern Dollar graded PR-65 Red by PCGS and CAC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 65|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.