- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination features a blue seal and blue serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Extra Fine example with average wear.
- Signature: Elliott/Burke signature.
- Face: Features portrait of George Washington, with the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and the obligation at the center.
- Back: This greenback displays an eagle in flight carrying an American flag with the denomination in each corner.
This note would make a nice addition to any currency type set. Add one of these classic 1918 $1.00 Federal Reserve Bank Notes to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.